How to clean the controller of an electric wheelchair during Covid-19
Precautions for cleaning the electric wheelchair controller:
1. Do not rinse or soak the controller directly with water, otherwise it may short-circuit the controller.
2. Do not let moisture or alcohol stay on the surface of the controller for too long
3. Do not press the controller surface hard
Steps to clean the electric wheelchair controller:
1. Wipe the surface of the controller with a damp cloth
2. Wipe the surface of the controller with a dry cloth
3. Use 75% alcohol to disinfect the surface of the controller. Remember: wipe the alcohol with a dry cloth immediately.
4. If there is dirt in the dust cover of the control rod, pull out the dust cover and clean the inside.
The above is the original content of Haohao Medical Products. Please do not reprint or plagiarize it. If found, legal action will be taken.