Robooter E40 Intelligent Electric Wheelchair (Up to 8km/h)
Robooter E40 Intelligent Electric Wheelchair (International English version, net weight 27kg, can be controlled by mobile phone, up to 8km/h, licensed)
Robooter E40 is a lightweight version of the Robooter X series, a product of Robooter . Weight, appearance and technology have all been improved. The net weight of the whole car is 27kg. The bracket is made of fully matte technology, which can prevent rust and discoloration due to prolonged use. It has a special mobile phone (Apple iOS or Android) application, which can adjust the speed and direction, etc., using blue Bud connection fully realizes remote control and improves user convenience.
(International version: Our Roboter Can be followed up.)
Roboter unique features:
1. The Roboter version motor is a 200W Taiwan Shuoyang motor, and the speed can reach 8km/h. BBR version motor 180W domestic motor motor, the speed can only reach 4.5-6km/h;
2. The battery cells of the Roboter version are manufactured by LG Chemistry in South Korea, and the battery cells of the BBR version are made in China;
3. The Roboter version controller is jointly developed by New Zealand DYNAMIC, and the BBR version controller is Shanghai Maikong.
4. The Roboter body shell has a Roboter sticker on it, and the BBR body has the words Bang Bang Robot written on it.
Brand new upgrade, more powerful and efficient- Pre-configured 20Ah LG removable lithium battery, can be added with aircraft battery
- Equipped with reminder light ( breathing Light ), improving visibility in the dark
- Super endurance, can drive 23km non-stop
- The total vehicle net weight is 27kg, lightweight and easy to carry, helping you explore unlimited places
Set up mobile phone software, remote control folding
- Special mobile app
- Ability to adjust speed, direction, instantly view battery status, etc.
- Can set cruise control mode, suitable for novices and the elderly
- Automatically detect errors regularly to ensure security
- Both ISO and Android systems can be downloaded and used.
Ergonomic design- The backrest of the chair has been carefully measured and adopts a curvature that is most in line with the human spine, so that you will not feel tired after sitting for a long time.
-Thick memory foam seat cushion, breathable and dry
Artistic appearance, beautiful and practical
- 2 colors: classic ivory, young lake green
- Microfiber leather-covered armrests are comfortable and skin-friendly, yet also retro and beautiful.
- International version with waterproof carrying bag for extra storage space
Extra large capacity wheelchair storage rack - can hold 5kg
Unique technology to enhance user experience
- The bracket adopts matte finish to prevent rust and color loss
- Unique bracket connection process reduces weight and improves flexibility
Roboter E’s 1.7” ultra-thin LCD display
Ultra-high resolution and stable performance, even older users can see clearly
Safe and convenient
- There is a headlight on the armrest, and there is also a light reminder on the handheld position, so you can move forward safely even in the dark.
- Both hand-push and electric-powered to meet users’ daily use
Easy to fold and control
|Roboter E40 International Version
|Volume before folding (length x width x height)
|1000mm x 624mm x 930mm
|Volume after folding (length x width x height)
|700mm x 624mm x 450mm
|440mm x 430mm
|Can be controlled by mobile phone and fold automatically
|27kg (including battery and backpack) - if not equipped with backpack, Net weight 25kg
|20Ah lithium battery
|fastest driving speed
|Farthest driving distance
|Minimum circle diameter
|Can cross class heights
|Mobile APP program control
Hoho Medical Limited is the agent of Roboter in Hong Kong.
12 months Hong Kong licensed warranty
Genuine goods, confidence guaranteed
Welcome to make an appointment for free home trial
We provide free door-to-door trial services in all areas of Hong Kong ( except outlying islands ) . Just call our hotline +852 35680755 to arrange a trial, absolutely free.