How to use a wheelchair:
1. Getting on/off the wheelchair: You should choose flat ground to ensure the safety of the surrounding environment (it is not suitable to get on or off the slope)
2. Before getting on the wheelchair: lock the wheels in a stable position to prevent the wheelchair from shifting, then remove or remove the calf straps and footrests.
So as not to hinder the user from getting into the wheelchair
3. After getting on the wheelchair: immediately adjust the calf straps and footrests to their original positions, unlock them and start driving.
4. Cross the threshold: Press down on the rear pedal lever and push handle at the same time to raise the front wheel, and push forward slowly to cross the threshold.
(It is not advisable to rush across thresholds or stone walls with force)
5. Open the wheelchair: Do not push or pull the armrests. Put your hands on the left and right sides of the seat, and push outward from the middle position on both sides.
6. Folding the wheelchair: First fold the footrests, place your hands on the front and rear of the seat, and pull up from the middle position of the front and rear sides.
7. Wheelchairs are not suitable for electric stairs, and avoid using wheelchairs to climb steps.
The above are the basic skills you need to know. When on-site trial evaluation (electric wheelchair trial or special request), our specialists will provide targeted tips and suggestions.
For more information on choosing a wheelchair, see the link below: