What you need to know about using electric wheelchairs, professional consultation and assessment
Electric wheelchairs can be used as a means of transportation, greatly improving the convenience of life for users with limited mobility. However, you should not take it lightly when purchasing a wheelchair. Wrong selection of a wheelchair may cause danger. Therefore, when choosing a suitable electric wheelchair, you need to consider your own health , cognitive status, vision, skin condition, mental behavior, control methods, and living environment.
Electric wheelchair use test
1. Electric wheelchairs are suitable for users with limited mobility. Do they need to travel at the same time ?
2. Does the user have the physical fitness, intelligence and adaptability to safely operate an electric wheelchair?
3. Are you a person with visual or intellectual disabilities? If so, please seek advice from a doctor or therapist first.
4. Is the doorway of the living environment wider than the wheelchair to allow the wheelchair to pass (or can it be folded back to pass)?
5. Is the user able to maintain basic balance of the trunk and withstand the bumps on the uneven road, or should the user consider wearing a seat belt, back pad, side pad, etc.?
6. Are there users with neck pain or stiff neck who are unable to monitor the environment behind them? If so, they need to install a rear-view mirror.
7. Does the user fully understand the technology of electric wheelchair? If you want to strengthen, learn, or try it out, please contact us.
Electric wheelchair consultation service
If you have questions about purchasing an electric wheelchair, Haohao Medical Supplies provides the following services to help you understand whether you or your family are capable of using an electric wheelchair before purchasing a wheelchair, and to help you choose the most suitable one based on your needs. The electric wheelchair you need; at the same time, after you purchase the wheelchair, make sure that you or your family can use the electric wheelchair correctly and safely. Services include:
|Initial telephone assessment
|Experience specialists come to demonstrate
Service inquiry hotline: 3568 0755 / 57170820