Active/passive hand and foot training equipment AIMGOOD (can be used on a chair or wheelchair, hand/electric mode, 15 adjustable speeds, calculating time)
Active/passive hand and foot training equipment - AIMGOOD Movement Trainer (can be used on a chair or wheelchair, hand/electric mode, 15 speeds adjustable, time calculation)
Especially suitable for: those who exercise at home, need more stretching of their hands and feet, or those who have suffered a stroke. Over time, our bodies require stretching and coordination movement training for our hands and feet. One AIMGOOD can provide a variety of sports training:
- Including Manu Passive Mode
- Active Motor Assisted Mode
- 15 speed levels (9RPM-22RPM)
- Automatically shuts down during muscle spasm
- Provide coordination, movement and stretching training
- Can calculate and control exercise time, calorie speed, distance, etc.
- Has isokinetic strength training mode (fixed RPM)
- Adjustable and removable crank arm handles and pedals
- Limb training device equipped with curved arm handle and two-step pedal adjustment plate design
- Equipped with color display
- Biofeedback-based symmetry training available
- Neuro/cardiac function training model
- Adjustable footrest position for easy placement and secure footing
- Can provide passive, assisted and active training of lower limbs on the treatment chair
AIMGOOD is a health care device that can be used at home, even in a wheelchair, to easily increase exercise and stretch muscles.
It is easy to use and suitable for users of different heights and body types. The slowest is 8 RPM and the fastest is 22 RPM (22 laps per minute) . Users can slowly increase their adaptability to exercise. Users can sit and do exercises to avoid hurting the user's muscles and knee joints.
Among them , passive training and sports-assisted training each have 15 speed or resistance levels to choose from. The exercise time can be slowly increased from 5 minutes to 30 minutes.
You can also do clockwise or counterclockwise movements to help improve muscle strength and practice balance.
User safety is the most important consideration. AIMGOOD is very easy to assemble and can be used in tight spaces in Hong Kong. The design specially adds a stable base to prevent the machine from falling.
Suitable for users of different heights/body shapes, AIMGOOD’s height/handle length/pedal crank length are all adjustable. The electric motor will also shut down after 2 seconds of inactivity.
It can be used simultaneously with a wheelchair, eliminating the need to change positions. The flat steel plate at the base of the machine facilitates wheelchair entry and exit. The machine comes with hand stabilizers, leg stabilizers, wheelchair straps and other accessories.
Haohao Medical Supplies is the general agent of AIMGOOD in Hong Kong and Macau.
24-month warranty, made in Taiwan.
The above products are from the "Innovation and Technology Application Fund for Elderly and Rehabilitation" GIES FUND Active passive trainer for upper and lower limbs training Active/passive hand and foot training equipment