Italy Antano LG 2004 stair lift (can be loaded with electric wheelchair)
Italian Antano crawler stair lift (can be loaded with electric wheelchair)
Technological innovation, taking care of users and paying attention to aesthetic details are the reasons for the success of today's LG2004 wheelchair stairlift.
After eight years of continuous design and product development, the LG2004 wheelchair stair machine has become very easy to use and updated. The foldable handle can be turned 360° and has a load capacity of 150Kg. It also has a double safety lock design and a patented mechanical operating system , making it extremely easy to operate. Even in a small space, the wheelchair can be raised without any effort . It is the first and most advanced and safe wheelchair stair machine on the market.
The patented mechanical operating system allows the wheelchair to be raised without any effort. It has 360 ° steering auxiliary wheels and can also be equipped with an electric wheelchair.
LG2004 can even be upgraded to be equipped with an electric wheelchair.
● Can carry standard adult or children's manual wheelchairs
● Motor drive control system ensures close contact between crawler tracks and steps
● Battery capacity is large and can be used multiple times after charging
● When the battery loses power, a manual emergency lowering device can be used
● Battery charger with indicator light
● Smooth and quiet operation
● Manual emergency device to ensure safe transportation to a flat position without power
● Efficient and wear-resistant tracks ensure that the stairs are not damaged
● The whole machine can be split into two parts for easy transportation
● Suitable for indoor and outdoor environments and can be used in buildings with multiple flights of stairs
● Equipped with a locking device to ensure that authorized persons use the safe locking wheelchair device
● Using a motor drive control system, only one operator can easily push the wheelchair up and down the stairs
● Electric traction control system ensures the stair machine travels safely up and down the stairs
● Using a portable battery-driven system , you only need to fasten the wheelchair to the simple locking device on the equipment, and ensure that the crawler tracks are in close contact with the steps during operation, and you can safely and easily operate the equipment up and down stairs.
● The whole operation process is very smooth and quiet , providing passengers with a smooth and comfortable riding experience.