American Beasy S type mobile board pad
Beasy S type mobile board pad ( model 1100)
It is the ideal mobile board for cars or for large-sized users . Its long moving length makes location and space not a problem, such as transferring users from wheelchair to bed, wheelchair to car, etc. This model can also be used successfully in bed, raising or changing the user's position.
Beasy S type ( model 1100) dimensions:
Thickness: 2.5cm (board body)/1.3cm (seat board) Weight: 2.9kg
Loadable weight: up to 181kg
How to choose the right size and when to use it :
Beasy straight board : length 70cm - For transfers with smaller spaces or shorter distances, such as between a washroom and a wheelchair.
Beasy U shape : length 81cm - For use around wheelchairs that are fixed without removing the armrests, at medium distances.
Beasy S type : 102cm long - used for larger users and long moving distances (such as wheelchairs to cars or beds, etc.).
Why choose Beasy mobile board mat?
The Beasy Transfer Board provides smooth vertical and sideways sliding unlike any other lift or transfer device currently on the market. Beasy's technology puts users in a safe and stable seat. Since the seat moves easily with the user through the system's base, the friction of movement is borne by the moving plate rather than the user's skin. Therefore, shear and friction that are present in some other transfer techniques and cause or contribute to tissue destruction are eliminated and are very energy efficient.
- Premium Beasy moving board pad made in the USA, providing left and right sliding transfers.
- 360-degree rotatable seat plate and smooth sliding track - unlike ordinary moving boards or shifting pads on the market, caregivers no longer need to move injured or sick patients directly to help them move easily. It can effectively avoid strain on the caregiver's back and waist, and can also avoid secondary injuries to the injured patient .
- When transferring the injured patient along the track of the moving board , the caregiver can place the injured patient on a safe and stable seat board. This can avoid excessive friction between the injured patient's skin and the moving board when shifting, and avoid causing skin abrasion .
- According to statistics, among professional nursing staff’s claims for work-related injuries, the largest number of claims are caused by back injuries.
- Many research data show that these back injuries are mostly caused by moving injured patients. Using the Beasy mobile board will greatly reduce the risk of back and waist injuries