Joy Rider can fly with lithium battery
Joy Rider Lithium Battery Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack
Each Hong Kong version of Joy Rider is equipped with a 24v, 10.5 Ah (large capacity), 260Wh battery. The high-quality lithium-ion battery is housed in a stylish black aluminum casing with a plastic charging end cap. All circuits are hidden inside the aluminum housing to reduce the risk of short circuits.
Applicable to Joy Rider wheelchair models
- Lithium Ion Battery Pack Lithium Cobalt Dioxide
- Capacity: 10.5 Ah (large capacity) / 8.7Ah (standard capacity)
- Voltage: 25.2V
- Power: 260Wh / 208Wh
- dry cell battery
- Can get on the plane
- Batteries with this capacity are allowed on airplanes
- Before flying, remove the battery (located behind the chair)
- Place the battery in the carry bag provided and declare to be on board the aircraft
UN 38.3 Reporting and Ingredient Certification
This battery complies with USDOT, IATA aviation and UN38.3 specifications. For more travel aviation information, please refer to our articles , user manuals or inquire with us.
Related Article: Taking a Power Wheelchair on a Plane
Recommended hot products
Add a vendor to your product for this list to build itself.