Taiwan Karma S-Ergo 305 large wheel wheelchair (quick release wheels, adjustable height, 24-inch solid large wheels)
Karma Ergo S-Ergo 305 (KM-3520) Large Wheel Wheelchair
Lightweight and sturdy, it is an excellent choice for self-propelled large-wheel wheelchairs. The S-Ergo features a patented seat design, flip-back armrests, rocking footrests and quick-release rear wheels. S-Ergo 305 is an award-winning product with 2 patents, including S-Ergo ergonomic design and antibacterial seat back pad. This model also has anti-rolling function.
"Taiwan Premium Award Car Model"
Suitable for: heavy users who require durability and daily use or in the car .
S-Ergo 305 designed for considerate caregivers
Detachable two-way dial feet
The body is compact (the pedals can be removed and the length will be smaller)
Quick release rear wheel
Use quick-release rear wheels to reduce the weight and size of your wheelchair. No tools required. The wheels are easily removable for storage and transportation.
Adjustable flip-back armrests
The height of the armrests is adjustable. Proper armrest height can reduce the weight of the neck, shoulders and arms and reduce the pressure on the back. The flip-back feature makes it easy to get in and out of a wheelchair or get closer to a table or desk.
Newly designed mudguard
Keeps the car body dry and clean. Protect from dust, mud and water.
Patented S-Ergo curved seat cushion
The revolutionary S-Ergo system is the world's first S-shaped ergonomic wheelchair seat designed according to human body curves, which can simultaneously relieve pressure, stabilize the seat position and reduce downward sliding, and reduce pressure.
ADJUSTABLE FEATURES - Armrests, seat and footrests are all height adjustable
Meet user needs
The seat cushions are treated with Aegis antibacterial and anti-mildew treatment for a safe ride.
Approved by multiple countries to effectively prevent infection
- Karma’s exclusive and patented S-Ergo ergonomic seating system
- Aegis antibacterial and anti-mildew treated seat back cushion
- The bracket is made of 7000 series aerospace aluminum alloy, which is strong and durable.
- Inflatable rear tires and solid front wheels provide better shock absorption
- The rear wheels are designed as large wheels and are equipped with armrests so that users can push the wheelchair by themselves.
- 24″ PU pattern rear tire improves grounding ability and better anti-skid effect
- Gray front and rear tires, can enter indoor venues
- Quick-release rear wheels and pedals for easy transportation and storage
- Equipped with comfortable and thickened seat cushions, designed to fit the user's body
- The armrests can be flipped up, making it easy to move over the bed and change chairs.
- The height of the armrest is adjustable (22cm-26cm), allowing users to freely choose a comfortable elbow position
- The height of the footrest is adjustable, suitable for people of different heights
- The pedals are equipped with detachable ankle straps to prevent the user's feet from sliding backward and hitting the front wheel.
|Karma S-Ergo 305 KM-3520
|Seat width*seat depth(in)
|front and rear wheels
|Seat width (cm)
|Front seat height (cm)
|Armrest height (cm)
|Calf length (cm)
|Heaviest single piece (kg)
|seat back cushion
The error between the actual size and the data in the table is ±1 centimeter (cm) ±0.5 kilogram (kg)
Five-year bracket maintenance, including parts and labor