Taiwan Luggie Elite 2022 Elite version electric scooter (award-winning around the world, 23.4kg, FDA approved, licensed)
The 2022 Luggie Elite Scooter is not only our best-selling electric scooter, it’s also our most popular electric scooter. Luggie's award-winning designs and sold worldwide.
Elite is stronger than the previous generation, with a load capacity of 145kg and a 10Ah battery that can go further.
♦ The only mobility scooter in the industry to win the Gold Quality Award
♦ Germany’s Red Dot Design award-winning mobility scooter
♦ Foldable without tools, easy to carry and can be taken on airplanes
• European Common Market certification
• German TÜV certification
• US FDA certified
• Passed Japanese JIS certification
• Certified by Japan’s National Safety and Transportation Commission
• Taiwan GMP certified
It is the simplest and most portable electric scooter on the market so far, and it is durable and stable.
Because of its lightweight and durable aluminum chassis and motor, it has a smooth and rigid 4-wheel design, while the total weight is less than 25kg.
Luggie's very easy folding and opening design makes it easy to put it in and out of the trunk. The Luggie electric scooter gives you independence. Luggie is TSA, FAA and FDA approved. We think you'll love Luggie too.
It is easy to fold and can be adjusted to various heights.
There are two folding ways for easy getting on the car.
- Total weight (including battery) 23.4kgs / 51.7lbs
- Battery weight: 2kgs / 4.4lbs
- Maximum load 145kgs/320lbs
- Size: H85cm x W45cm x L98cm
- Dimensions after folding: H64cm x W45cm x L40cm
- Turning radius: 96cm/35.5"
- Maximum speed: 6.4kmph
- Front wheel: 15.2cm/6"
- Rear wheel: 17.8cm/7"
- Wheel type: PU solid
- Controller: 50 AMP
- Battery: 10.5 Ah (lithium battery)
- Battery charger: 5amp fast charger
- Range: up to 17.7km per charge
- Braking system: electromagnetic lock
- Maximum incline: 6°
- Handle height: adjustable
Ultra-slim size, ultra-durable
Dimensions after folding are only H64cm x W45cm x L40cm
Aircraft lithium battery
Regulations and laws to be aware of when using mobility scooters in Hong Kong.
Luggie model comparison:
|Luggie Elite Model
|8.5 AH lithium battery
|10.5 AH Lithium battery
|Fuel gauge form
|speed control button
|Aviation safety requirements
Hong Kong version of LUGGIE SCOOTER free upgrade to 5 amp charger - fast charging
We provide free door-to-door trial services in all areas of Hong Kong (except outlying islands). Just call our hotline +852 35680755 to arrange a trial, absolutely free of charge.