Nissin NAH-F5 / NA-F7 "King of Seat" high-back wheelchair (super comfortable, Japanese patent, foldable and tiltable)
Nissin NAH-F5 / NA-F7 "King" hand-pushed wheelchair (licensed)
NAH-F5 is the small wheel version / F7 is the large wheel version
Japanese patented design, the first 3D three-dimensional adjustable foldable wheelchair, which is comparable to a custom-made wheelchair. It can adjust the supporting force of each part of the body at any time to ensure even pressure distribution.
The main function
- Three-dimensional adjustable wheelchair, the wheelchair can tilt forward and backward
- The wheelchair can tilt forward and backward at – 4 to 30 degrees (NAH-F5) and – 5 to 18 degrees (NA-F7)
- The wheelchair body can be folded
- Movable footrests and armrests
- Adjustable armrest height
- Ergonomic fit design
- Headrest height, angle and position adjustable
- Seat height can be adjusted by yourself
- Large and small wheels optional
- Double "X" type stabilizing bracket under seat
- Can be equipped with anti-roll auxiliary wheels
- Provides support for the user's neck, chest, lower chest, waist and pelvis
- 3D adjustable shoulder pads fit closer to the user's back, providing more effective support
- The back pad has a large area with Velcro straps, and the degree and tightness can be adjusted to ensure a close fit to every part of the body, making it suitable for different users to adjust themselves.
- Properly adjusting the Velcro straps can naturally improve the user's breathing pattern and increase breathing depth.
- The metal bracket of the body will not directly contact the user's back, ensuring that the shoulder blades have sufficient space to expand outward to expand the thorax.
- The thick seat cushion is highly breathable and can reduce pressure on the user’s buttocks.
- Provides moderate support for the lower back, relieving abdominal pressure and aiding digestion
- Ergonomic fit design helps evenly distribute body pressure and avoid bedsores
- The forward tilt function facilitates daily activities such as eating and reading newspapers.
- The backward tilt function makes it easier for users to rest and improves comfort.
- Adjustable support behind the hips to ensure there are no gaps
- The pedal angle is close to 90 degrees, which can relax the thigh muscles, prevent the pelvis from moving forward, and fix the user's position.
- Users may have asymmetries on the left and right sides of their bodies, and the "King of Seats" can be highly elastically adjusted to address this problem.
- It is also suitable for users with back problems such as kyphosis and scoliosis.
- The headrest, upper back, footrests and seat cushions are all removable.
|Nissin NAH-F5 / NA-F7 "King" hand-pushed wheelchair
Licensed Nissin wheelchairs come with a 60-month bracket warranty
Welcome to our showroom or call 3568-0755 for inquiries.
Nissin wheelchairs, which are good medical supplies, are licensed from Japan.