Profhand™ Pedal Rehabilitation Wheelchair (suitable for stroke/Parkinson users)
Profhand pedal rehabilitation wheelchair (suitable for stroke/Parkinson users.
Profhand™ - the world's most innovative pedal wheelchair. The perfect partner for improving mobility, exercise, recovery and stress relief.
Toyo Profhand ™ pedal wheelchair is a rehabilitation wheelchair designed and developed in Japan and very popular around the world. It has multiple patented designs, so even people with very limited mobility can use it to gain mobility. Users only need to gently move it forward. By doing exercises, it stimulates the central nerve regulation area Neuromodulation and improves the user's mobility and psychology.
Due to the psychological impact, worry is the most important impact on users and caregivers. PROFHAND™ wheelchairs are designed to reduce the rate of limb weakness and minimize the impact on other limbs and psychology. Profhand wheelchairs also have CE and FDA 510(K) patents.
PROFHAND™ pedal wheelchair can be used by people with the following symptoms:
- Stroke/cerebral infarction
- Cerebral leukemia/paralysis
- Knee deformation
- Parkinson's disease
- Spinal cord injury
- Polio and rheumatoid arthritis
- General users with physical/occupational therapy needs
Profhand’s introductory video:
- Profhand wheelchairs are divided into large and medium sizes. The medium size can support users weighing less than 100kg (220 pounds), and the large size can support up to 136kg (300 pounds).
If you have any questions, please feel free to inquire.