Japan Sunwa SC-6 electric stair lift (can turn 360° in situ, licensed)
Japan Sunwa Stair Chair SC-6 electric stair lift (can turn 360° in place)
Japan Sunwa electric stair lift series
Sunwa has more than 20 years of experience in stair machines. It is one of the largest stair machine manufacturers in Japan. It has long been providing excellent products and services to different organizations, including major companies, subways, shopping malls, private institutions, and elderly care centers in Hong Kong. , institutions, housing estates and residences, etc. Provide a safe and accessible environment for the public.
1.Made in Japan, passed FDA test
2. Electric design for lifting and transportation without using any force
3. The speed of transporting wheelchairs can reach 20 levels or more per minute.
4. Equipped with automatic brake: Even if the operator releases the controller, the built-in cover belt will automatically freeze immediately.
5. Mobile design, suitable for different places, no need to modify stairs or install plug-in when using
SC-6 Design Features
- Equipped with an electromagnetic braking system that automatically activates the brakes when the caregiver releases the handle
- Equipped with nylon straps to secure the chest and legs
- Passengers can sit directly on the lift without using a wheelchair
- New design – universal wheels that can turn 360° in place
- The maximum usable stair angle is 38°, which is larger than most stair machines on the market.
- Safety slope indicator light can reflect whether the safety slope is exceeded
The previous model SC-5 has a stair angle of up to 35 degrees, but the SC-6 has a stair angle of up to 38 degrees, which can be used in place. 360° steering.
In Japan, it was installed in the basement of the Capitol building to facilitate evacuation in the event of a disaster. At the same time, more and more people are using it for daytime service pickup.
SC-6 is easy to operate
- This model has only two buttons, making it simple and easy to use.
- Charging for 30 minutes, you can ascend 600 stairs or descend 1020 stairs.
- Equipped with multiple safety devices (including passenger safety belts and stairlift anti-reverse brackets)
- Steel wires embedded in the tracks . The outer layer is shock-absorbing rubber, making it stable and comfortable for users to go up and down stairs.
- Electric lift . The operator does not need to use force to pull the stair machine during transportation, which greatly reduces joint strain and the chance of injury.
- Foldable design, convenient for storage and transportation. It is the model currently used by non-emergency ambulances in hospitals.
Dimensions and specifications (can be enlarged for better clarity):
|Sunwa Stair Chair SC-6
|Weight (including battery
|Overall dimensions (L x W x H)
|1346 x 421 x 890mm
|Dimensions after folding (L x W x H)
|12 V – 17 Ah
|30 minutes (after charging)
|Stair climbing speed
|Stair falling speed
|Maximum tilt angle
| 12 months
(Battery and consumable parts not included)
*Made in Japan