Japan Sunwa TRE-52 electric stair lift platform (can carry manual and electric wheelchairs)
Japan Sunwa TRE-52 electric stair lift platform
Japan Sunwa electric stair lift series
Sunwa has more than 20 years of experience in stair machines. It is one of the largest stair machine manufacturers in Japan. It has long been providing excellent products and services to different organizations, including major companies, subways, shopping malls, private institutions, and elderly care centers in Hong Kong. , institutions, housing estates and residences, etc. Provide a safe and accessible environment for the public.
1. Made in Japan, certified by FDA and TUV
2. Electric design for lifting and transportation without using any force
3. The speed of transporting wheelchairs can reach 20 levels or more per minute.
4. Equipped with automatic brake: Even if the operator releases the controller, the built-in cover belt will automatically freeze immediately.
5. Mobile design, suitable for different places, no need to modify stairs or install plug-in when using
6. Equipped with an electromagnetic braking system, which will automatically brake when the caregiver releases the handle.
7. Comes with adjustable headrest to provide adequate neck support
TRE-52 design features
- Equipped with an electromagnetic braking system that automatically activates the brakes when the caregiver releases the handle
- Suitable for all manual and electric wheelchairs
- The only mobile stair lift that can transport electric wheelchairs
- Equipped with a transport ramp, the wheelchair can be easily transported and fixed on the platform
- Equipped with multiple safety devices (including electrically connected metal buckle seat belts, wheelchair fixed hooks, anti-slip platforms and emergency buttons)
The difference between TRE-70 VS TRE-50
- TRE-52: 200 kg load capacity, tilting platform
- TRE-70 : Load capacity 230kg, equipped with electric horizontal platform and electric cable strap. The control is fully automatic.
|Stair Ship TRE-52
|Weight (including battery)
|Overall dimensions (L x W x H)
|125.8 x 75.7 x 129cm
|40 minutes (after charging)
|Stair climbing speed
|Stair falling speed
|Maximum tilt angle
(Battery and consumable parts not included)